Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back at it!

For some strange reason I am always really anxious when we have a long weekend. I couldn't really sleep last night, just kept thinking about my day today!

We have officially finished up making our rock candy! I think it came out GREAT and I am def. going to do it again next year!
Here's the link if your interested:
Rock Candy Idea

We are still on procedures this week so we will be reading Thunder Cake by Patricia Polacco. We are working on sequencing events so I made this sheet for a fun activity:




Also! If you were interested in making a class recipe book, I made these:




Also in math I made a few cute games on fractions of a set! Check them out below:

1 comment:

  1. ooooo, I love Thunder Cake! Thanks! And even though I am a math chick I greatly dislike teaching parts of a set . . . I'm following your TPT too! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac Blog

    ReplyDelete