Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BOY!

It's the beginning of the school year and it's flying by! I couldn't even think about my 'lil blog last week. I was exhausted! Building back up my stamina for the school year! We have done some really cute activities thus far. To share a couple:

David helped my kiddos review our school rules! They were SO EXCITED to make him, their eyes just lit up!

You can find this activity HERE! I found it on Pinterest, gotta love Pinterest. 

We decorate peanuts for our lockers to keep with our "Peanuts Gang" theme. They kiddos are so creative, I love how they all come out so differently!! 


I am working on a "Fall Pack" which will include several subjects! I can't wait to finish it and post it up!! This week we are reading

 
We are reviewing sequencing throughout the story! At the end of the week we will be doing the Ruby hop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment