Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chris Columbus AND Number Munchers

Today in math we had a chance to make our number lines! The only thing they couldn't do was count by 1's because that's just too easy! They did all sorts of things. Some kiddos choose easy numbers and some challenged themselves! That's what so great about this. Here are a few up close:

They were supposed to leave at least 1 blank with a ? there.


 I hung them in the hallway with numbers beside each one. Tomorrow we are going to do a "number line scoot." They will all start at a different number, and on their papers write which number is missing. Some will be easier than others! 

I'm loving taking panoramic pictures!! This isn't a corner, just appears that way!
If you haven't downloaded this freebie you can find it HERE!


Onto Chris Columbus! We worked with our mini books, made ships and wrote poems! All found in my unit HERE!


Ok, I am off to get my hair done! Have a lovely day!



3 comments:

  1. Cute ideas!
    I just found your blog. I can't wait to explore. I found you on your TpT store. I would LOVE to have Daily 5 Halloween activities. :) I am going to pin it on my Pinterest Board.
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Pinterest! I would LOVE to get the Daily 5 activities! Thanks for sharing!
    Carolyns941@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute stuff you have! I just joined...can't wait for my Halloween D5! My email is dchance@arabcityschools.org. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete