Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Everything Pack!

Oh my goodness! Well, I asked for cooler weather and boy did I get it! Today was AWESOME! I have been working on a new pack for Thanksgiving ALL WEEK! I worked a little more this morning, but I just had to get out of the house and get a little shopping in! I found some great fall clothes!! I even wore a cute little sweater I have been dying to wear but it's just been way too hot! I kept it on the whole day and was completely comfortable. Anyway... I finished up this pack this afternoon and with no further ado...

Click the link to see what's included!

This is the biggest pack I have ever made! I couldn't even put everything onto the preview page!! What I like most about this pack is that it includes 3 subject matters! Language Arts, Social Studies, and Math! Also, it's not a lot of fluff. I made sure that everything included had quality educational value, and was challenging. Sometimes I make centers that are just too easy for the kiddos and they fly through them. I think many of the activities included in this one will bring a challenge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment